Exciting announcement πŸ’–

I am going to open my shop this week! (After being closed for months lol) what patterns do you want to see?!? I am going to design tons of patterns for my shop, so I need to know what you are interested in :heartpulse: I am going to use the money from sales towards my first car :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
I am for sure adding these ones that I designed:

24 Likes

I would definitely be interested in more amigurumi, or maybe some themed hats! Those are probably my two favorite things to make :blush:

8 Likes

ooooo first car!! now that i think about it, i turn 15 in 9 days so i should probably be saving up for one too lol.

6 Likes

Ooh! Happy early birthday! My 15th was back in January!

5 Likes

Wait I thought you were like 30 this whole time :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

:sob: haha no

5 Likes

me too for some reason?:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Those are both so cute! Wishing you well in your endeavors! I don’t do amigurumi, but looking forward to seeing what you design :blush:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What do you guys think of a ring pattern!?!?

4 Likes

I’m guessing you plan to use crochet thread? I’d love to see what you can do with that, but not sure the RA in my hands would allow me to attempt that (fingering eeight is starting to be problematic :sob:)

3 Likes

Yes! I am actually planning on using embroidery thread!

3 Likes

Ok! This is my third pattern I will be adding to my shop!

Don’t mind the fact that I don’t have my nails done :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Awww sooo sweet! :heart:

3 Likes

So cute!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Did you make this pattern just now?:blush:

3 Likes

Yes!

3 Likes

Nice! It came out great!! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

OMG i love it​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::scream::scream:

3 Likes

That is adorable. Think of all the different holidays and variety of rings you could offer. Halloween is almost here. Just saying.

3 Likes