Fast Food Survey

Hi Everyone

I know this is for my school assessment, but I was wondering if you could please complete my Fast Food Survey for my Grade 10 Food and Nutrition assessment.

All information collected is anonymous.

5 Likes

Hi! I was going to do the survey, but the first question was this

I just wanted to say that ā€œLGBTQā€ is NOT a gender. Gender-non-conforming may fall under the Queer umbrella, and therefore into the LGBTNBQ+ community, but LGBT is not itā€™s label. People can be LGBTNBQ+ and STILL BE MALE OR FEMALE!!
There are many gender labels, and I get that you would not want to put them all, but putting that is borderline offensive. You probably didnā€™t do it on purpose, and rather wanted to be inclusive, so itā€™s okay. But please take not that that is not the proper way. You could put ā€œNon Binaryā€, ā€œGender-Non-Conformingā€, or just ā€œotherā€ and the chance to write it.
Anyways, thatā€™s it. I hope your project goes well!

4 Likes

The quiz was great! I will say though, in the grade question, 7th grade you spelled grade wrong! Just letting you know!

7 Likes

I did the survey! I think though in the fast food section you could maybe add something that is vegetarian and vegan. Iā€™m a vegetarian and have been for over 10 years so Iā€™ve seen how people and restraunts are very inconsiderate about vegetarian people. But the survey was nice!

4 Likes

I was going to take the quiz, but Iā€™m not in school, lol well past school. I hope you get enough people to do well in your class, it looked like a fun project. Would love to hear the results :).

5 Likes

I am sincerely Sorry
I had asked some people and they said to put it in

I didnā€™t mean to be offensive in any way, Itā€™s just something thatā€™s apart of our Moden world

I will take this feedback onboard for when and if I ever create another survey. I am thankful for your feedback. Please forgive me, I never wanted to be offensive to anyone in anyway.

4 Likes

I have a recipe for veggie people, there are a lot of people who are vegan/ vegetarian so you always have to be considerate for those people, as well as the other cultural foods that people donā€™t eat

5 Likes

Thankyou, Iā€™ll let you guys know the results when I close my survey

5 Likes

Oh, I donā€™t realise
Thanks

4 Likes

Awesome!

5 Likes