Fave Yarn!! <33

Fave yarn I got <33
I have this exact yarn and I love it sm
When I get it back, Ima use it to make a cute pair of shorts cuz there’s a pattern out there using this exact yarn!! Credits to @MossTheFox for the pattern btw!! Thank you so so much, I will absolutely make those when I get elastic and my yarn back!!! <333

24 Likes

that yarn is so soft, I have it in maroon and I love it! the shorts will be so comfy I am sure, I might make the shorts too cause I never used that maroon

8 Likes

Oh my gosh, let’s make matching shorts!!! : D

7 Likes

that would be so fun!!

5 Likes

Best Friends Bff GIF by reactionseditor

6 Likes

we can be best friends!

5 Likes

Yayy!!! Only one problem tho, I js remembered I gotta give back my school computer next week and Idk when I’m getting my phone back :(( I might be inactive for a few months

6 Likes

oh no!! that’s okay, I don’t plan on leaving the platform anytime soon so ill be here when you get back!

5 Likes

Great!! I hope this is gonna be long-lasting friendship, you seem like a great person!!! :grin:

4 Likes

yay!! I hope so too and you seem like a great person as well!!

5 Likes

That’s my favorite yarn too! I only have teal and light pink rn, but I’ll make an excuse to get more soon : D

6 Likes

Good, I try to be :)) I can be a bit much at times tho, fair warning…

5 Likes

Fr lol!! I can’t wait til I get some money so I can buy a million skeins of it!!! :joy:

5 Likes

Awww i bet it will be so cute!

5 Likes

I literally have that exact yarn in a darker grey and I have a lot of skeins of it I made blanket with it!

4 Likes

i love bernat baby velvet!

3 Likes