Favorite Crochet Stitch?

Iā€™m pretty obsessed right now with open scallops and v-stitch

8 Likes

kind of basic but i love the single crochet :joy:

8 Likes

I love doing double crochet, because I found a way to make it quicker than how I normally hold my hook

7 Likes

Mine is a kind of specially stitchā€¦ I love xdc (crossed double crochet), especially when you do a row of xdc and then a row of scā€¦
(Xdc: sk 1 st, dc in next st, going behind first dc dc in skipped st)

6 Likes

alpine stitch and single crochet.
! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Treble/Triple crochet stitch Iā€™m crocheting a dozen of carnations for my mom for Motherā€™s Day.

8 Likes

My fav probably is hdc but I donā€™t know many stitches at the moment, also puff stitch (at least I think that was the name??) is a fun one but also slightly chaotic for me :joy:

5 Likes

Oooohh that one seems interesting to try, also kinda difficult but also fun :open_mouth::grin:

6 Likes

Double crochet :blush: thereā€™s something about the rhythm of it :two_hearts: I also love moss stitch! The quickness and look of it I love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And the X stitch is really fun too @OBabyNMore I totally agree with you!! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Do you use US standard?

7 Likes

Iā€™m not 100% sure but I think yes, the hdc with like a yarn over, though the stitch pull through yarn, then pull yarn through 3 loops on your hook

5 Likes

Herringbone Half double crochet, it looks so good and Is very fun!

8 Likes

i love the half double crochet and the bobble stitch

7 Likes

I love double crochet so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Iā€™ve been having fun with the seed stitch! You just alternate Single and double crochet :grin: which creates a pretty texture!!

8 Likes

Double or popcorn!!

8 Likes

Also known as the lemon peel stitch!

8 Likes

The original version doesnā€™t have you go behind the first dc, but it looks like a slanted squished V to me instead of an Xā€¦

6 Likes

I donā€™t know what itā€™s called but itā€™s sc dc sc and then dc sc dc

6 Likes

It seems like the lemon peel stitch which is sc dc sc dc sc dc all the way down

8 Likes