Favorite Make: November 2022

Hey all!

I’ve been mulling over this idea for awhile and finally decided to go for it and cross my fingers that people participate. :crossed_fingers:

I want to know what your favorite thing you made this past month was - all mediums welcome! (It doesn’t have to be something made from ribblr, but if so, do share your journal so I can like it. :relaxed:)

I know it is hard to pick one thing, though, so let’s just say a favorite make in case you’re like me and have a dozen faves for a dozen different reasons.

Maybe you went out of your comfort zone and surprised yourself, perhaps something came out just as you envisioned or you had a happy accident? Or it could even just be something that delighted you or had sentimental value. Whatever the reason, I want to hear it and see it, if you’re so inclined to share! ^.^

The only requirement is that it had to be something you completed in the month of November.

(You are welcome to only share what it was, but I would enjoy hearing why you chose it!)

15 Likes

Hi! Something i did in November that i am really PROUD of (sorry, i cant pick a FAVORITE!!) was a gingerbread man i did for my brother’s girlfriend. It came out super cute and i cant wait to give it to her on xmas :slight_smile: It isnt the biggest project i have done (stitch count wise lol) but since i cheated with chuncky yarn my mom was impreased of the size

11 Likes

This was my favorite make this November! It was definitely a challenge :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Oh my gosh! I adore the Prism Pals and this one is fantastic! The challenge paid off!!! :muscle:

10 Likes

SO FAIR!

Also, that is too sweet! I’m certain they’re going to love it and be equally as impressed as your mom. :relaxed: I hope we will get to see it at some point ^.^

7 Likes

My two favourite things I made in November was a cake for my Daughters 30th birthday and the sunflower bouquet for other Daughters wedding xx

9 Likes

My favorite make was this chick by @AweberryPlush

My favorite design was my line of Christmas gumdrops!

12 Likes

Oh my goodness that’s amazing! Congrats on the happy occasions for your family. They’re so lucky to have a parent like you :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Kel, I have to tell you I am ENAMORED with this line of yours. They are such a great shape and I’m amazed by the various details you’ve incorporated on each of them! Using safety eyes for the snowman mouth is just brill, btw.

Your chick looks so very huggable, too!

7 Likes

Oh wow! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you so much! I’m almost done with the pattern! Can’t wait to see your gumdrops!!! This was a cool idea for a post as well!

8 Likes

I’m glad you think so, and thank you for participating! I’m stoked to get to work on your gumdrop cuties; good luck finishing things up - so exciting! :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

I love the big red nose! Soooo cayauuuuuuttte!

6 Likes

I only made one thing this month, haha, but I’m very proud of it, especially all things considered I hadn’t really crocheted much in the last couple of years.

I made a journal about it that has more pictures, but I can’t do links yet lol. 'Tis a tote :3

9 Likes

That’s okay; it’s not the quantity that matters, anyhow!

I’m happy you were able stretch those crochet muscles again - it is always a nice feeling to return to a hobby/craft. And you should be proud because your tote came out amazing. Really digging the combination of skulls and flowers and the colors you chose!

7 Likes

Its lovely well done

8 Likes

I’m so proud of this wee beauty. I’m even thinking of running the world’s biggest cyber crochet along come March when I release it to the world.

12 Likes

This is amazing. The world is going to be that bit brighter when you release your pattern

8 Likes

Gaaah! Look at all that yarn! Lovely idea come to fruition.

7 Likes

I can understand why this would make you proud! I’m still blown away by the creativity! :clap::clap::clap:

Count me in (for another) if you do decide to run a CAL!

7 Likes

I really love the pokemon noivern but I could never find any plushies for it (apart from some super expensive out of my budget on etsy, but handmade so understandable)

Anyway so I decided to get yarn for it and make it myself, and I think it might have been one of the more complicated and bigger amigurumi patterns I’ve worked with

I did have to improvise some parts but I’m super happy I finished the project all the way too the end (longer/bigger projects usually have a lot of stalling in between small projects)

So anyway here it is

10 Likes