Favorite Makes (April 2023)!

It’s the last day of April here (whaaaaattt?!!?), and I hadn’t done one of these in awhile, so I thought it was overdue.

Would love to see a make* you were pleased with, proud of, or just had a lot of fun working on from this past month (any craft, even non-fiber)!

Feel free to share photos or just tell us all about it - it’s a blast seeing what everyone has worked on!

*You can, of course, share multiple makes. :sparkling_heart:
I encourage you to toot your own horn!
Happy Marching Band GIF by Simian Reflux

15 Likes

My fried eggy and my whale :whale::fried_egg:

13 Likes

The eggy looks eggcellent! So so cute! And a little whale you can fit in the palm of your hand? Be still my heart :pleading_face:

8 Likes

Some of the makes I made were gifts so I don’t have pictures but here!!

11 Likes

I absolutely love my little bear i tested recently :teddy_bear: Pattern by @PotterNerd357 :white_heart:

14 Likes

What a fun little bunch of friends! Also so sweet that you gifted some of them! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

It looks super soft and snuggly, and as always your stitches are enviably neat!

8 Likes

Thank you :blush:!!

7 Likes

Adorable bear!

8 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles:

8 Likes

Thank you! I love your little group of cuties :heart_hands:

7 Likes

Thank you!!! :heart_hands:

7 Likes

Toot toot!!
My favorite make this month is a dino I tested for @xhunni and its not cause i made it yesterday so its “my last make” its cause I seriously LOVE IT!!!

11 Likes

Its so SMOOOOLLLLL, how dinodorable is that?! :sob: also love the colors you went with, so bright and summery!

5 Likes

Such a little cutie! I am still obsessed with your dino :white_heart:

6 Likes

I think my favorite make this month was this catfish pattern im testing right now. Its literally so different and my little goblin heart loves it.

12 Likes

This is so cute and cool looking!!! Havent seen anything similar!!

7 Likes

It is so cute! I love the colour you used so much :0 :sparkles:

7 Likes

Its literally the hottest, brightest pink ive ever worked with. Ive had it sitting around for ages so im glad i finally had a use for it. Its hard to find complimentary colors with neon pink lol

7 Likes

Oh my gosh it’s incredible! I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!!

5 Likes