Favorite Makes (April 2023)!

Wondering so that I know if I have a chance of making it, is it a ribblr pattern?

6 Likes

Just the doggo I gifted Ogre :green_heart::black_heart:

14 Likes

I would be proud of making it too!! It’s very cool!

7 Likes

Oh my gosh I’ve never seen something like that! I LOVE IT! You did a great job, too! (Also goblin hearts unite :hugs:)

7 Likes

Unsure if they are planning to, but ive been planning on asking them if theyll consider it!

7 Likes

This looks so awesome!!

7 Likes

Such a neat design with all those details and the story of it all warms the heart immensely! :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

7 Likes

Awesome!! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Some of my favourites are these
![2023

I dont paint much because i find i really struggle with motivation unless theres a reason that i should paint so when my aunt asked me to do a couple paintings or drawings for her office i was a little nervous because i hadnt painted in so long but i do like how they came out in the end

As for crochet

I just absolutely love my leggy bird

And

This bunny is just the cutest

13 Likes

Oh my goodness, your aunt must have been thrilled with those paintings- they’re stunning!

Also the little bird and the bunny :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

7 Likes

The painting are beautiful! Also love your little bird and bunny!

6 Likes

Thank you! I was nervous to give them to her but she does like them! Shes a nurse so she felt ahe wanted her office to be brighter which worried me a bit-usually i draw in black ink on white paper and leave it at that

But yeah the bunny is so cute! And im currently in the process of getting bird pattern tested

8 Likes

Thank you so much!

6 Likes

I’m so happy to hear that it worked out and she enjoyed them; I never would have guessed working with color wasn’t something you do naturally in your work- it’s a lovely and harmonious set of paintings. I feel like there’s a special sort of joy in returning to a craft/hobby/medium you haven’t worked in for awhile :sparkling_heart:

And it’s your own pattern?! Double the cool!

6 Likes

Yeah i cant remember the last time i painted something with proper colours in it (probably when i was like 10 which is 6 years ago now)

Im so excited for the bird pattern to be tested and ready for release!
The bunny pattern is from here

5 Likes

That is so ADORABLE! i immediately want to make multiple

5 Likes

I know right?!!! Make sure to keep an eye out for when its release!!! I recommend it 100% (as well as all other patterns in @xhunni shop!!)

5 Likes

Capybara, pattern by me!

Banana dog pattern by @JAdamsCollection

Chonky star that lives with my great grandparents in india, pattern by me!

He also lives in india with my grandma, pattern by me!

last one that was for my uncle in india too, pattern by me!

12 Likes

Loving that so many of these have found a home with your loved ones in India! And it is awesome that you freehanded so many of these designs!

I’ve been seeing capybaras a lot lately, but this is definitely one of the cutest! Well done!

6 Likes

The capybara is for my cousins graduation lol

7 Likes