February crochet challenge is here

Oops, here are a few people i missed who commented on the original post
@BEEutifulCreations
@chibisnowfox
@Mentaldee
@NanaJanice

Please note if I tagged you, YOU DONT HAVE TO PARTICIPATE!! This is just for people who want to, it’s open to absolutely anyone and everyone. I tagged those who commented on the original post asking if this was something people wanted. But to make the post easier to find for those who did, I tagged all the commenters :blush:

6 Likes

Yes!!! Lots of easy patterns in here, its mostly to get people to pick up their hooks and try something/ to get inspired!! So feel free to come on back later on, I improved sm when I did my first challenge, so it’s great for that too!

And again, I’m sure I’ll do more, so if you wanna join a new challenge later in the year you’re more than welcome to do that too!!

6 Likes

I’m going to bookmark this to make it easier to find.
Hopefully February won’t be too busy for me this year!

9 Likes

Eeek so excited!

6 Likes

ill try and do some, since i need more smol things for my market, and some of em can be made smol

7 Likes

I think a good majority of these are small makes, so theyd be great for a market!

8 Likes

When will we be able to see the link to access the pattern a day for February?

6 Likes

I’m going to try and do as much as I can. I will definitely be using catch up days. Thanks for organizing this <3

9 Likes

The day of, but if you go on my profile and to my wishlist they are all there for easy & early access

7 Likes

I would love to participate

5 Likes

Can I participate?:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

This seems so fun!

6 Likes

Thank you :+1:
I’m going away on 13th so wondered if I had to complete each one

5 Likes

I wanna try

5 Likes

This is open to everyone

7 Likes

Give it a go!!

6 Likes

Yea, no, its not necessarily a challenge, like hey who can make all the patterns. Its just for fun, if you want, just pick a few of your favorites and join in for those!

8 Likes

Then do it!!
This isn’t some crazy band for band competition, we’re just here to try patterns, chat a bit, and to get ourselves crocheting and more involved in the community. We’d love for you to join us if you get the opportunity!

8 Likes

a few questions:

1. Do you have to participate everyday?
  2. Should we post oof makes from each day the day we complete them? or only the 29th like it says?
8 Likes

Yeah i was wondering about the 2nd question too

6 Likes