February crochet challenge is here

Todays pattern is by @xhunni

I have fallen quite behind as I work on catch up days…But since we dont have a lot of participants right now, I’m not super worried with keeping up with everyone and I’ll just participate when I can

10 Likes

Yes! As long as the patterns are free and somwhat beginner friendly

5 Likes

you should make a topic where everyone can suggest patterns for next month, I have a few patterns I would love to reccommend!

7 Likes

Once the challenge is over i will make a topic for the next challenge!

8 Likes

Its so cute :sob::sob:🩷🩷🩷

4 Likes

ok ill list some after school!!

4 Likes

ive done it before!! look for my journal in there :>

4 Likes

As i mentioned i didnt have the yarn to make the shrimp, so i made this little fried shrimp (freehanded) instead

9 Likes

This was so quick and easy!! Awesome job on this pattern!

11 Likes

This little goose is the silliest goose in town. I was able to finish him in a few hours. I modified the beak because I had a different thickness of yarn but I love him. I gave him to my sister. I still haven’t finished my turnip or frog yet but I haven’t completely decided on doing the frog. I have a special little surprise for the turnip that I am working on (customizing it a lot) and I am super excited to finish it!
Since tomorrow is “make your favorite animal” I will be making a penguin!:yellow_heart:

10 Likes

heres the ones i wanna make!

js suggestions!!

10 Likes

Its so funny that I almost included several of these :sob:

I see a few I def wanna add for the next months challenge. But they’re probably going to be from shops i didnt include this month, at least primarily. I :sparkles:probably​:sparkles: wont include characters like kirby and sanrio, as not everyone likes/is familiar with the characters. But if I do, I may offer an alternative for those who aren’t fans :blush::raised_hands:

6 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

okay : )

3 Likes

All of these patterns are super cute! I will say that the Lazy Daisy is not a small project. I made one for my sister using velvet size 4 yarn (I believe it calls for size 5 or 6) and it still came out like 10 inches. This would be a great option for maybe a pattern of the week challenge but probably not this. I do really like the others you chose and I will be adding almost all of them to my wishlist​:yellow_heart:

4 Likes

i’m so behind :sob: i’ve been really lazy but the only ones i’ve done so far are the turtle and the jellyfish, and i haven’t listed a pic of my jellyfish : P i have a snow day today so maybe i can get some crocheting in!

4 Likes

Ive been lazy too im catching today tho

4 Likes

Today, make your favorite animal!

Dont want to? Or cant find a pattern you like?
Make this otter by @lulugrace:

7 Likes

THEYRE SO CUTEEEEe :smiling_face::smiling_face::smiling_face::smiling_face::smiling_face::smiling_face::smiling_face:.

3 Likes