Feel like I've missed so much

I’ve been MIA planning a birthday party for my tomorrow-3 year old. We’re doing a three-rex theme. She loves dinosaurs right now!
And my internet has been poop. I feel like I’ve missed so much. This is the shirt I’m making for her

20 Likes

@Wendywo745
I don’t think you let the picture finish loading before you hit reply.

6 Likes

How cute is that!! Spending time with your little one is more important, they grow up so fast and you can’t get it back, make every moment last.

7 Likes

Yeah my internet was being ridiculous. Right after this happened, I fixed it.

5 Likes

This is how it turned out!

12 Likes

That’s adorable

6 Likes

People are more important than things or agendas.

6 Likes

Happy Bday and what a LOVELY gift! well done :clap:

6 Likes

Thank you so so much! She had such a great day! Went to church and stayed in the playroom with her little “bestie” for the first time ever without getting upset. Then lunch and party at the park- where at one point we had a torrential downpour with hail. And I was finally able to give her the dinos I tested for @TriassicCrafts

11 Likes

They’re great no-sew patterns, which I absolutely love! This is the one available on ribblr right now

7 Likes

Aww, that’s so sweet! Love the shirt and the tutu’ed T. rex on the cake. I remember having dinosaur-themed birthday parties when I was younger, glad my patterns could be a part of someone else’s!

5 Likes

It’s gonna be so cute!
Happy birthday :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you so much!

5 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

That’s soooo cute, I hope it was lots of fun

Shirt and plushies turned out really awesome :purple_heart:

And welcome back here :grin:

4 Likes

Oh, it was! Thank you so much. Pretty great day!

3 Likes

So cute and Happy (belated!) Birthday to her! The shirt and dinosaurs are so cute, and her in the shirt is so adorable! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Here are more pictures, mostly just the themed foods

8 Likes

Everything looks amazing! Great party, mom. :tada:
Party Celebrate GIF

5 Likes