Feelin' a bit Over My Head

It’s been a while since I tackled a project (and my first time sharing one with the internet). I have a lot of weaving in to do… I also joined this site a couple of days ago, and am learning how it all works, I hope I’m posting this to the right Topic.

17 Likes

You’re doing great 🫶🏽

4 Likes

Welcome. You did great with posting. And the picture is awesome. I can’t wait to see what you do with all those squares. I have a blanket I made for myself years ago and I still haven’t weaved in the ends completely. Maybe after Christmas. Haha. I say that a lot lately.

6 Likes

You did just fine!
Loving those flower squares. You’ll like it here, the more you put into it the better it is.

Welcome!

4 Likes

I’m making a tote as a Christmas gift :3, my brother’s gf loves skulls and sunflowers, so it seemed perfect! This part is just gonna be a bit time-consuming, is all lol

6 Likes

I’m a fan of squares! Love your flowers and skulls :heart_eyes: (if I saw those black and white clearly)
Great job!

4 Likes

They look amazing

4 Likes

Your squares look great. Look forward to seeing your end item xx

4 Likes

Eep those looks fantastic! Keen to see the tote once it’s completed! I do not envy the weaving in, but you’ve got this!:muscle:

4 Likes