Fill It In! 🎄 Dec 25

ooooh that sounds so cool!

9 Likes

so cute!!

9 Likes

I got clothes, earrings, snacks, 2 vinyl records, and converse for Christmas!! So, so grateful for this year​:purple_heart:

10 Likes

A pin maker AND a stamp maker??? Oml-

7 Likes

Oh wait lol just a pin maker oops

7 Likes

Loo :skulla:

7 Likes

I got Nike blazers too!!!

8 Likes

I got a lot of fidgets, yarn and a shark onsie for Christmas lol

10 Likes

I got a vanity, a new phone, cases for my phone and AirPods, makeup organizer, clothes (I LOVE getting clothes too), skincare, pillows, hair stuff, jewelry, and nail stickers!

10 Likes

I got lots of squishmellows for Christmas :gift:

9 Likes

I got a Stanley, a FLUFFY BLANKET, a Puppy Plushie in a bee costume, MORE SAFETY EYES (its been an issue), a mushroom lamp, a hair curler, and a few more things. I got too much.

9 Likes

THOSE R THE BESTTTT
(Yes Ribblr! This is. Complete sentence!!!)

7 Likes

That’s the best

5 Likes

money lol

5 Likes

Crochet hook set, some yarn, Joann’s gift Card, tennis racket, tennis skirt, DONUT MAKER :doughnut:

8 Likes

I got a handmade wooden crochet hook set (sizes 3.5-12mm) with a round wooden hook holder.

I was very spoiled by my husband as he bought me many new pretty storage items for my new craft room, 50 skeins of yarn, and so much more, including my favorite sweets, Glacé Marron (candied chestnuts), and pink champagne truffles. He thinks he got the better end of the gifts and being spoiled but I know it was me who did.

I hope all who celebrate Christmas has had a wonderful day today. Those who celebrate a different holiday in the month of December, I hope your celebrations were wonderful also!

Wishing everyone a Happy and prosperous New Year, filled with love, happiness, good health, and many other blessings. :heart_hands:

7 Likes

omg nice! we’re twinning :star_struck:

5 Likes

omg that sounds so amazing! 🩷

5 Likes

ooooh fun! my little sister got a stanley too, and the other one got heatless a hair curler!

7 Likes

classic :joy:

5 Likes