Fill It In 😱 Jan 6

hey everyone! back with another Fill It In- just fill in the blank with whatever the answer is for you! 🩷

a couple phobias that i have are ____. 

my answer: a couple phobias that i have are fournophobia (fear of ovens) and autophobia (fear of being alone) :scream: and theres like a million more

edit: reading through your comments i just realized i have way too many fears like omg :sob:

15 Likes

a couple phobias that I have are trypophobia, glossophobia, and arachnophobia. (fear of holes, fear of public speaking, fear of spiders) :grimacing: :fearful:

8 Likes

a couple phobias i have are emetophobia and acrophobia, (being sick and heights)

7 Likes

trypophobia, Nyctophobia and acrophobia. (Fear of holes, darkness (or more whats in the darkness) and heights)

8 Likes

I actually have diagnosed Agoraphobia (its what Sprout is partially for!).

I also have mild claustrophobia lol

5 Likes

yeah im scared of heights too

6 Likes

lol yeah i have mild claustrophobia but its VERY mild :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

yeah fear of whats in the darkness same :sob:

6 Likes

omg my friend has emetophobia- shes terrified of it

5 Likes

hmm yeah how deep of a hole we talking about :thinking:

5 Likes

not necessarily a deep hole, i mean a lot of little holes, like a beehive

5 Likes

oh thats interesting, ive never heard of that!
idk if it would be offensive to ask why thats scary??

5 Likes

it’s not, don’t worry. i’ve never really been afraid of them until i read an article about this guy, where he was took a walk in the woods, and then the day after he woke up with little holes in his hand, and he went to the hospital and the did some tests, they said it was some kind of flesh eating disease, which made the little holes in his hand, and their was some images and it just kinda scarred me and i had a dream it happened to me. that’s how i began to be afraid of little holes.

5 Likes

Elevators :skull:
Okay theres a story that goes along with this I promise-

8 Likes

A couple of phobias I have are, the fear of water (aqua phobia?) the fear of being alone, (auto phobia ) and the fear of failure (atychiphobia?) I’m also really really scared of death. idk all the right names

6 Likes

A couple of phobias I have are Arachnophobia (fear of spiders), Claustrophobia (fear of small spaces), and Thalassophobia (fear of deep, dark bodies of water).

6 Likes

a couple phobias that i have are claustrophobia

4 Likes

Claustrophobia, veloxrotaphobia, a fear of mirrors that I’m working on getting over, tomophobia, elevators, drowning, being buried alive, sleep occasionally, falling, and a horrible, horrible fear or being watched/hidden cameras that has really affected my life

6 Likes

Mmm ommetaphobia! Fear of eyes and heing watched

5 Likes

i’m afraid of going upside down lolll

5 Likes