Fill It In 🥳 [NEW YEARS EDITION]

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :partying_face: :partying_face: It’s been such an amazing 2023! Can’t wait for 2024! :tada:

Here’s the last Fill It In of 2023- Just fill in the blank with whatever the answer is for you!

In 2024 I want to ____! 

Here’s my answer:
In 2024 I want to find someone :pray:t3:🩷

Thank you guys for an awesome 2023- Hopefully 2024 will be even better! Happy new year everyone!

15 Likes

In 2024, i want to stay in a relationship for more than 6 months, with someone i really like

6 Likes

same girl :sob::crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

We can only hope girl! :crossed_fingers:t3:

5 Likes

yess

4 Likes

Whats ur type ?
Mines tall, guys with english accents, prefferably at least 5 inches taller than me, and they have to be nice, but they have to have a sensitive side as well.

6 Likes

lol thats very specific :joy: do u wanna talk about it in dms

5 Likes

I want to crochet a sweater

5 Likes

Yes.

4 Likes

I want to (finally) tell him I have feelings for him.

5 Likes

In 2024 I want to be able to freely be a Therian without hate from friends

6 Likes

That’s good!! I hope you can find friends that will support you!

5 Likes

I think they wont care and probably already know but Im still scared. Im going to send them a drawing of me doing quads

5 Likes

In 2024, I want to not be bullied anymore:)

6 Likes

If you think they’re going to support you, then they’re probably a good friend, but if they dont support you, then they probably aren’t the best. I wish you luck!

4 Likes

I wish you luck!!!

5 Likes

my ideal guy is literally one of my best friends and i kinda love/hate it, but :grimacing:

5 Likes

In 2024 I want to make at least 3k in sales!

4 Likes

Same :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

In 2024 i want to be able to sell paid patterns or finally get a phone/ be supported for everything i do instead of being teased

7 Likes