I really did not know

I REALLY DID NOT KNOW what a butt plug was. I thought it was just a goofy shape with a play on words for a name.
Gosh, so sorry!
My daughter had to tell me what it was! I’m so embarrassed. :melting_face:

12 Likes

Homophobic statements

6 Likes

Not obeying parents isn’t always a bad thing though

9 Likes

I was thinking of smaller children actually.

5 Likes

Good!

5 Likes

Wait so this is for people who want to do these things or as like a warning to not do it

1 Like

omg i took a double take as i scrolled past this, i had to know more omg! this is such an amazing pattern i cant believe some one made this! this would be so fun to make

1 Like

i’m not quite sure, the post isnt very clear but i love the pattern

1 Like

what are they lol :sweat_smile: and, rude staring, body comments, sexism

1 Like

The not listening to parents ones seem a bit weird to me
If thats meant as a kid getting a butt plug?
Also temper tantrum and talking back is giving me a bad vibe too

3 Likes

same. even if it wasn’t a butt plug I’m so sick of children being patronized and looked down on for not obeying their parents. they’re humans, not robots. they don’t exist to do whatever we want them to do. sometimes kids disobey because their parent is being toxic/abusive or even just being unfair to them, they can’t obey due to a disability and the parent is being ableist (I’m thinking of things like autistic meltdowns), the parent is ignoring their boundaries and desires (like when parents force kids to give a hug to someone), etc. like OP understands that children need a space to talk about what they’re angry about when it comes to reducing cursing but doesn’t realize that applies to things like “temper tantrums” too…

3 Likes

also idk something rubs me the wrong way about giving any random person a butt plug unsolicited,feels a bit creepy to me

4 Likes

ye, I was thinking the same exact thing. I was late diagnosed so my meltdowns were seen as attention seeking tantrums, which is why I got a bit upset.

plus i think a more appropriate gift would be like a little angry lump of coal. A kid wouldn’t understand what a butt plug is, plus it wouldn’t be appropriate imo.

I get that the whole post is probably not targeted for children, but the last 3 on the list definitely seem to be pointing that way

2 Likes

yup yup for sure there is zero need to sexualize it, especially when kids are involved. but like I said it feels Ick even without kids. also the implication that certain sexual preferences/activities are “filthy” when there’s nothing wrong with consenting adults having sex however they want.

I’m sorry you had to deal with people treating your meltdowns as tantrums :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Yeah i dont listen to my mom or her bf bc they are peices of shizz and theyre homophobic and make jokes abt me

3 Likes

I asked my daughter about this, I REALLY DID NOT KNOW what a butt plug was. I thought it was just a little goofy shape with a play on words.

I’m sorry, it was not my intent to offend anyone.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry you have to deal with them :yellow_heart:

1 Like

no worries, it was a misunderstanding. Now you know something new lmao

2 Likes

Ah, it’s just that the post-instead of contacting me-it was flagged twice.
Lord, I’m so embarrassed.

2 Likes