Final Christmas Question! Dec 25th

So I’ve opened my gifts now​:skull:
I got an Xbox controller, beats, migraine glasses, shoe inserts, a little waterproof bag, some makeup and skincare things, a lap desk, a big blanket, a tv, and a $250 deposit into my savings account. Plus some shared things with my siblings like a dirt bike and an oculus quest 3.
I’m so so so thankful for the stuff my family is able to afford; and how far we’ve come since I was 9 years old and could barely afford food<3
I hope everyone has an amazing day<3 happy holidays!!!:christmas_tree::gift:

10 Likes

Ooo my sister said she’d get me one and she didn’t :skull:

7 Likes

Oh! The audacity

7 Likes

lmao my birthday is soon so we’ll see lol

7 Likes

She’d better keep her word lol

7 Likes

fr :skull::skull:

7 Likes

I just realized my frog is called cloudi and u r cloudy :skull:

7 Likes

:skull::skull:

5 Likes

:skull:

4 Likes

I got crochet patterns, some cool scissors and the stardew valley board game :DD

4 Likes

a watch, some jewelry (necklace and a couple of rings), fnaf movie dvd (from my dad who hates fnaf and hoped that i’d want to return it lol), some chocolate, and $100!!

5 Likes

OH my fav was the himi gauche set from my sister

7 Likes

Ooo yeah I’ve seen those they look nice

5 Likes

I got some snacks, candy, baking mixes, books, movies, pajama sets, clothes, and a crochet amigurumi pattern book. :gift: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

I’ve wanted one for a few years I’m so happy :weary:

5 Likes

I got the game EXPLODING KITTENS

ive wanted it the past year lol

5 Likes

OMG THATS THE ONE I GOT (the sunrise alarm clock)

5 Likes

Aww im so happy for youuuu <333

4 Likes

Oh, that’s cool! Let me know if you like them. I’ve been wondering if I should buy them or not hehe :smiley:

5 Likes

Did you get the giant one or the little ones? They’re also cute! My sister has the huge one she spent all her money on it a couple years ago… :sob::sob:

6 Likes