Finish your WIPs Challenge-Along (Positivity)

Sometimes I need a boost to finish a WIP I’m just ready to be Over With, and I thought why not cheer each other on? The challenge-along part is simple: post a WIP you need a boost about, but you gotta “earn” posting it by cheering on at least one other person’s post first! For a bonus you can post the finished project to give more posts for people to interact with and “earn” their WIP posts, and keep the challenge going! You can “earn” as many posts as you want through your WIP process, just remember the “boost first, then post WIP” formula! Let’s see how long we can keep it going for!
I actually don’t have many WIPs right now I need motivating for, so first post is a freebie, first come first served lol!

21 Likes

Sounds fun!

5 Likes

my unfinished cow :sob:
don’t mind the hair on the floor :skull:

6 Likes

Mia thats gonna be sooooo cute! I love that you used pink and you need to finish it​:yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Omg it’s already precious!! It’s gonna be even cuter when you’re done :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I lied lol I opened my project bag and found this that I’d forgotten about entirely :joy: it’s a MerryMakes Mini-Dino, this was my pattern fixation/obsession for literally a year but I suspect I’m moving on a bit because I just cba to work on this lil dude, lol… he’s at work with me now to give me constructive use of my downtime!

5 Likes

FINISH HIMM! he’s gonna be so stinkin adorable when he’s done. and also… the fact that he’s made out of chunky yarn… he’s gonna be sooo biggg

3 Likes

i had to frog a section twice because poor guy became a test subject for me to experiment with different techniques and i feel bad, he’d be half done by now if i had done it all normally :joy:

2 Likes