(FINISHED) call for Crochet pattern: Mushroom Mushie

Looking for a quick test (done by tomorrow) for my mushroom pattern. For an experienced crocheter it should work up really quick. Any colors you want. I just want to be sure there aren’t any super wonky things I’m missing. :pray:

I need testers for my Mushroom Mushie - Crochet ePattern

13 Likes

I would love to test! Can get dine by tomorrow! :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom:

6 Likes

*done

5 Likes

I could test it! it looks adorable! but it’s 8:30 PM here (Bucharest, Romania) Just let me know soon and I should have time <3

6 Likes

I"ll send it now! Thank you.

6 Likes

Can totally test for tomorrow (plus small obsession with mushrooms :mushroom:)

5 Likes

I’ll send it now! Bonus: you can hide one for Game of Shrooms on Saturday! =)

7 Likes

I may be a bit late, but I would be able to do a quick test if you still need testers!:heart::mushroom:

5 Likes

Thanks! I think I have enough testers now. Appreciate the offer though!

5 Likes

Of course, I get it! Good luck to you and your testers though!:heart::heart:

5 Likes

@ga-b-byyyy
I put tester call as closed since you said you had enough testers.

5 Likes

its adorablee, id love to test

6 Likes

Thank you! I’m new to this.

5 Likes

Would “Full” be better, since they aren’t done testing? (I don’t know, I just think closed means done, like when you have a help request it’s “open” until resolved/finished, then it’s “closed” and sometimes uses “pending” or some such when they are in progress)
Of course you can ignore me… I didn’t even know someone other than thread creator could change the title, so what do I really know? Hehe

5 Likes

Good suggestion- changed to full. I like it.

5 Likes

@KiokoSakura Would you still like to test?

5 Likes

i would love to!

5 Likes

I know it’s a bit late now, but I saw how you need a couple more testers and wanted to let you know that I’m still willing to do a quick test if you need it!:heart:

4 Likes

Great! I’ll send the pattern.

5 Likes

I’d love for you to test. I’ll send to you. Thank you!

4 Likes