[Finished] Testers wanted for Bowser Shell.

I’m hoping to find help testing my Bowser Shell pattern. It does not have many pictures. I’m hoping to find 2 people, willing to give feedback. One with experience as well as someone less experienced because I’m a bad judge of difficulty, please include how experienced you are in your post. :heart:

Timeline is by the 12th.

Edit: I should include it’s sizes to a kid so you might not want to do this one if you dont have kids around. But it would also fit a pet or stuffed toy.

20 Likes

This is so cute! The colors are great! Good luck with your testing!

7 Likes

That’s adorable, good luck with your test

5 Likes

@OBabyNMore @Cookie898

Thank you!

4 Likes

I’d love to test! Do you have a deadline?

5 Likes

I would be interested in teating. Do you have a deadline?

4 Likes

@angiea @Stormcloud134
Whoops, sorry I forgot to add that. Ideally the 12th

5 Likes

@DovetailCrochet Awesome, I gladly volunteer. I have experience reading patterns and have been a tester for others

4 Likes

What kind of yarn are you asking to be used?

3 Likes

All of my kiddos really like Mario anything, so this would be fun.

3 Likes

@Wendywo745 I used worsted, if you used a bulkier yarn it would come out MUCH bigger so I suppose that would be a way to make one for a bigger kid. I’m a sucker for anything that’ll make a kid happy so if the yarn is the kind you want to work with and you wanna help test it I’ll send it to ya.

4 Likes

Okie dokie! Sure, I’d be happy to test it out. I’ll probably end up having to make more than one, haha. I was thinking I could make it for my 11 year old, but I’m thinking my toddler will try to steal it. :joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Sent, please let me know if you have trouble with any part. I’ve never seen it on any kid older then 7 it might be small for an 11 year old. definitely make the straps longer for an older kid.

4 Likes

Perfect, thank you. And yes, I’ll definitely let you know if i have any issues. I always contact designers when things come up.:wink: i will also keep a journal going so you can see progress.

3 Likes

I see your message said the pattern was sent, but does that mean you added me to a test? I only ask because I’m not seeing it in my testing section.

3 Likes

Oh, I see I’m sorry I had gifted it and not tested it, I added you to testers now. Thank you for working with me this is my first test.

4 Likes

Aaah, ok! That makes sense then, haha. Thank you!

2 Likes

I finished earlier. My journal is complete with notes, if you’d like to check it out. Thanks for letting me test for you!

3 Likes

Oh and you added little Chevron pieces instead.or leaving blank sports, I love it. Doing it that was it could make a great little bag with a zipper on the back. Thank you so much for helping test, :heart:

I apologize for the missing button instructions, the buttons go on the ends of the short straps, they’re instered into the space between DC on the long strap so you can adjust the size.

3 Likes

I would love to test :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes