Fiore Turtle with Daisy Pattern Release

:blossom:Hi everyone! I just wanted to show off my new pattern Fiore Turtle with Daisy Shell. AND I wanted to show off the amazing work my testers did! :clap: this pattern is available as a 2 in 1 with the Sunflower shell as well

Daisy Testers:
@chroniclesofyarnia @InvertedCreations @Midnightsurvior60 @Lollipop211 @TexasFood @crotchetingcreations @DawnAngel995 @EV13isSPOCY

Thank you all so much! I am working hard to get my next 2 turtle ready for testing too. :v::purple_heart::yarn: Kristy

29 Likes

cgg!! i had so much fun testing this!!

5 Likes

Everyone did an awesome job!!! I love them all :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

:sunflower:Hi everyone! I just wanted to show off my new pattern Fiore Turtle with Sunflower Shell. AND I wanted to show off the amazing work my testers did! :heart_hands: this pattern is available as a 2 in 1 with the Daisy shell as well

Sunflower Testers:
@CrochetByMelly @Alyphira @Artintheevenings @Crochetbykaia @YellowCyberGeek @Marshmallow15

Thank you for checking out my post :v::purple_heart::yarn:

21 Likes

Thank you for your help :yellow_heart:

5 Likes

I agree! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

congrats! its adorable!!!

4 Likes

so cute! congrats!

4 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

So cute!!!

4 Likes

That is the cutest thing I have ever see! :heart_eyes: :heart_hands:

4 Likes

I love it!

4 Likes

so cuteee cg on release!

4 Likes

so cuteee cg on release!

4 Likes

So cute, congrats on the release! :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you for letting me work on Fiore - a fun and super sweet pattern!

3 Likes

They are both so cute! Had so much fun making it! Look forward to seeing your other ones :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Cute pattern!!

2 Likes

Thank you! :black_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for giving me the wonderful opportunity to test this pattern! I greatly enjoyed it, and you did a great job with the pattern! :blossom:

2 Likes