First ever pattern!

Yeah I think copying the link should work

3 Likes

You want me to post the link here right?

4 Likes

Yeah you could if you want, this is all just optional, you don’t have to if you don’t want, this is just in case you weren’t aware of the $elFee and how to lower it :smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I believe either sharing the link to your shop or the special make/pattern will both work as well :relaxed:

4 Likes

This one, right?

4 Likes

Yes! Tysm!

3 Likes

You’re so welcome!

2 Likes

Just to help a little, you can’t post links until you become a member level of the community…

(@Karametra or @NoKittenAroundStudio can you merge this with her other thread?)

4 Likes

Thanks for letting me know

4 Likes

Oh wow, I didn’t know that lol I would have thought you could at least share the link to your makes/shop since it lowers the $elFee, thanks for letting us know :smile: would anyone know if anyone shares the link to someone else if it’ll lower their $elFee or will the maker themselves have to do it in order for it to work?

3 Likes

Only the designer of the pattern gets the credit, from what I remember.

3 Likes

Okay so sharing the link of someone will lower their $elFee, good to know!

3 Likes

I believe it has to actually be clicked on by another user/person. Just sharing it doesn’t lower fees.

3 Likes

Oh yeah my bad, thanks for the info! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Congratulations!!

3 Likes

Hey guys! I finished my first everbpattern on ribblr! Id be awsome if you checked my shop! Tysm! ^^

Link:

7 Likes

I don’t see this in your shop, just a snake

Edit: just realized, I wasn’t thinking, the picture of the best is your icon​:woman_facepalming:t3: not a pattern

3 Likes

Yes the snake is the pattern :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Haha I linked your snake pattern in the other post

3 Likes

Congratulations on your release!
Congrats

4 Likes

@OBabyNMore I hope I did what you were asking :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes