First pattern

Hello everyone, I just finished my first pattern and I was wondering if anyone was interested in testing it. I usually do this pattern with a really thin yarn but I would appreciate if someone could try to follow the pattern with different kind of yard. I’d like 3-5 people with different yarn (including the one mentioned). So if you are interested please let me know.:two_hearts:

PS: I’m not too sure about how the testing aspect of it works so I might need a little bit of guiding with it​:sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Hey! I would be super happy If i could test your pattern out! :heart_eyes: I have chunky yarn and the perfect colour! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Hyy I would love to test your pattern.
I’ve got chunky and thin yarn I could use :blush:

4 Likes

id love to test it out! if you want to see my past creations, my insta is @bigecreationsco!

5 Likes

I see everyone is offering to test this pattern with chunky yarn, but what about worsted weight? I wouldn’t mind testing it for you with size 4 yarn. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That is great, thank you. I will add you.

5 Likes

Hey! I’d love to test your pattern​:blush: I have acrylic DK yarn that uses 4mm hook :laughing:

4 Likes

Thank you but I have enough testers​:blush:

5 Likes

heya! would love to test this out! i have medium yarn (3 or 4 ply) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s so cute. Love it :heart_eyes:

4 Likes