First Project of the Year


Initially, I bought this pattern (but on Etsy), and while I was making the squares for it, I thought it would look better if I did it in diamonds! So I followed all of the directions in the pattern, edited a skull square tutorial to be diamonds, and found a triangle pattern that fit the spaces in order to make the vest fit the squareness needed for the base pattern.

I also did some working around to get the ribbing for the front and back to contrast with the prominent color on each side (white ribbing for a mostly black front and black ribbing for a mostly white back).

It was a lot of work, I’ve been working on it on and off since before Christmas, but it’s done now and it looks dope as hell >:]

16 Likes

Truly looks so cool and what a creative twist on the original!

5 Likes

Wow! You demonstrated a great deal of persistence on this project!

4 Likes

Congratulations this is awesome!

5 Likes

Amazing! I love how it looks especially the contrast :laughing:

4 Likes

🫶🏼 Too freaking adorable!

4 Likes

Love love it

3 Likes

That looks almost impossibly cool!!

3 Likes

Oh wow that looks really cool! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This is so freaking awesome, well done! :rose:

3 Likes