First Ribblr make!

Here’s my first make from a Ribblr pattern (Chonky Crochet is the designer). Super cute, quick fun pattern, especially with mushrooms and cottagecore being so popular right now. Definitely recommend!

I’m stoked for all these special treat patterns. What do you all think you’ll make next? (Or what’s currently on your hook?)

29 Likes

It turned out precious ! Welcome! I’m working on pattern tests right now, but I’m eager to finish up the cute little pumpkin bag pattern by HelloHappy!

So grateful for the special treats, too, and always look forward to the nightly reveal ^.^

7 Likes

Wow you did an amazing job, so neat and cute! I love ittt, this is the first of an amount of gumies you Will make, you see :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I love this pattern too :heart_eyes:
You made such a petfect cutie :green_heart:

I got selected for a pattern test for a baphomet frog I’ll get to start today :grinning:

7 Likes

So adorable! :mushroom::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m currently working on a lot of things lol

6 Likes

I’m working on a test blanket, a crochet makeup set for my grand daughter, and a test peppermint caramel.

6 Likes

Thank you so much!

Pattern testing sounds fun. I’ve always wanted to try, but I’m still pretty slow. Maybe one day!

Yesss, I love the nightly reveal too :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you so much!

4 Likes

Thank you! Oooh, baphomet frog sounds really fun and unique. Can’t wait to see how yours turns out

5 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

The makeup sets are so cute! I’ve been wanting to start one for my little niece.

4 Likes

Great job!! It looks adorable
good job

5 Likes

That’s cute

5 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

Thanks so much!

5 Likes

this is so cute!! :mushroom: you did a great job, its perfect for autumn :fallen_leaf:

4 Likes

oh thats cute

3 Likes

Congrats, and great job!! It’s so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

3 Likes