First Ribblr Pattern Release!

Just wanted to share my excitement that I FINALLY published a couple of patterns in my Ribblr store. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:I have more patterns to bring over that are currently ONLY found at my website: www.maahomestead.com

The pattern I am most proud of is a brand new release even on my website and is likely the most professional pattern I have written yet! It is a lovely shawl called “Summer Storm”, make sure you check it out! :star_struck:

ALL RIBBLR CUSTOMERS get a special code included in patterns from my Ribblr pattern store to download the PDF version from my website for FREE!

Thanks for you support and I hope to carve out some more time to get more patterns published within this fantastic Ribblr Platform! In the future I will also being seeking out TESTERS for other patterns so be sure to follow me to get connected! Thanks!

Happy Day!
:heart:Heidi

10 Likes

I love the pillow. What a wonderful idea! :grinning: And the shawl is gorgeous! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

HI Heidi!

I know your excitement very well, I am new to Ribblr too and just love being able to share the excitement with everyone! Your website looks amazing and I love the Summer Storm Shawl, it is so so pretty!! Looking forward to seeing so much more in the future :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Awe :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you!

5 Likes

Congrats on your pattern releases!! :tada::tada:

6 Likes

Congratulations!!! :clap::clap::clap::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

5 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball: for the patterns published in ribblr :partying_face:

5 Likes