First Ribblr Pattern

I have published my first pattern on Ribblr. I’m excited to use a new platform and hope to publish many more patterns.

The Brunch Bag is perfect for a Sunday out and about, with no plans fixed in place. Pick up a loaf of sourdough from your brunch venue, buy some apples from the farmers market on your walk or have a towel packed for a trip to the beach, you will fit it all in this stretchy bag. The bag looks best with something in it to pull the dropped stitches tight, all the more reason to buy something extra on your day out.

The pattern is knit in the round, starting with the base before changing needles for the dropped stitch body of the bag. Bound off edge and handles are I-cord. This is a straight-forward and quick knit, and makes a useful bag which would make a great gift.

19 Likes

I haven’t knitted before, but the bag looks nice
Maybe it’s time for me to try to learn?
Is this pattern beginner-friendly?

4 Likes

Hi Zenia, I sent a detailed response via e-mail. Let me know if you don’t receive it, I’m still learning how to use this platform.
Good luck learning how to knit. The knitting community is very helpful, you will always find someone online to help you out :smile:

1 Like

Congrats on publishing your first pattern on Ribblr! It looks great :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thanks for answering!
Unfortunately, I haven’t received anything :frowning:
If that would not be too bothering, may you please send it to me via private message here?

2 Likes

Congrats on the pattern! It looks great!

3 Likes

this looks stunning!! ive been on the hunt for a great bag, might have to add this too my endless amount of wips!! :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks Kay. If you do make the bag make sure you post pics to your journal or tag me on Instagram (@waratahlife) because I love seeing the finished product from my dedigns

3 Likes

You can also add photos to your pattern journal, this way it’s linked to the pattern and everyone can see it🥳

2 Likes

Very pretty

2 Likes

Thanks Regina

1 Like