Flanie the Chicken Flan Amigurumi Tester Call! [Closed]

Someone told me that you like food animals :eyes:
So I am looking for 10 testers for this little chicken flan! :hatched_chick: :custard:

Skill required: Beginner
Due Date: Friday, July 15
Be able to provide feedback regarding the following:

• What yarn was used
  • What hook size was used
  • Any errors detected
  • Was the pattern easy to follow and any suggestions for improvement

I will choose the testers next Monday!
Click pattern photo to apply:
Flanie the Chicken Flan

59 Likes

Awww adorable! I hope you get some amazing testers!!

3 Likes

Wow that is adorable! Gl with testers! :hatching_chick:

4 Likes

This is adorable! I would love to test this pattern, i would use acrylic yarn and a 4.25 mm hook! :hatched_chick::custard:

4 Likes

OMG this is the cutest thing EVERRRRRR
I’d love to test for youuuu! I’d test in velvet yarnnn!!!
How’d you know :face_with_peeking_eye: I LOVEEE food animals!!!

3 Likes

Omg this guy is so cute ! Yes we love food animals :weary::raised_hand:t3:! My mom is Mexican and loves making flan :custard:!I would love to test this with chenille yarn and a 2mm hook !
@EV13isSPOCY

4 Likes

Omg :sob: All of your patterns are too cute! I would love to test in similar colors and use bernat baby blanket and a 8mm hook!

3 Likes

ADORABLEEEEE good luck with testing!!

3 Likes

TYSVM FOR @ ING ME VANESSNESS <3

this is adorable!! id love to test this with bernet velvet and a 2mm hook !! - I love ma tiny makes :heart: - everything you make is literally so adorable! :hatched_chick: :custard:

4 Likes

It’s adorable :star_struck: I’d love to test for you in plush yarn with 4 or 5mm hook​:sparkles:

3 Likes

so cute
:hatched_chick: :custard:

2 Likes

I would love to test this for you and I would use if chosen acrylic yarn in yellow :yellow_heart:, brown :brown_heart:, white :white_heart:,and red :heart: I need this iny life it’s so cute keep making amazing pattern plus I love food animals :grin::hatched_chick::custard:

3 Likes

of course, how could I not tag you for this? I hope we both get picked so we can make ours tiny together uwu

4 Likes

I would love to test!

3 Likes

Omg omg so cute, I’d love to test it

3 Likes

Omg i would love to make this as a frequent flan eater!!! This is so cute and i would love to use acryllic yarn with a 5mm hook!

3 Likes

I would love to test!! :hatched_chick: :custard:

2 Likes

Sooo cute this is adorable​:smiling_face: I would but I don’t have any colors that would match but it is absolutely adorable and I hope you find great testers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would love to test I would use a 5 mm hook and Bernet baby blanket yarn

2 Likes

omg this is so cute! I wish I had yellow yarn :sob:

2 Likes