Floral Garden Progress

I’m so excited to get started on joining my squares for the Fruit Garden piece i’m working on! :grin:

My eyes are a bit tired so I think I’ll start first thing in the morning. :sunny:

33 Likes

It looks phenomenal. Are you making a blanket out of it?

11 Likes

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors and the patterns.

k-pop fangirl GIF

10 Likes

Thank you! I’m using thread, this center section will be about 23" square. The final piece should be 30" square. I’m thinking a table centerpiece.

10 Likes

Thank you!

10 Likes

:heart: :open_mouth:

10 Likes

This looks really nice!! Best of luck!

9 Likes

So beautiful!

9 Likes

Oh wow! Those are beautiful! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

They all look so beautiful!!! It’s definitely giving me inspiration to try this some time :smile:

8 Likes

Oh my goodness look at you go! This is turning out gorgeous :star_struck:

8 Likes

Absolutely Gorgeous!! :heart_eyes::star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love all the flower designers and the colors and how you’ve laid them out! Can’t wait to see how it looks when it’s finished!! I know it look fabulous :100:!
It’ll look fabulous as a table topper or even as a tablecloth, depending on the table size and how you position it. And i think it would also look great as a blanket/afghan as @Kevan06 thought it might be, either in thread or in worsted.
And I completely understand waiting until you get a good nights rest to finish something like this. If you stay up and try to finish it right away, Murphy’s Law you’re going to find a mistake all the way back at the ‘beginning’ just before you’re ready to finish it. The you have to frog :frog: all that work you’ve just done and restart all over again and triple- or quadruple- check every little thing to make sure you don’t make ANY mistake again.
And i made this post ALOT longer than i meant to. Oopsy :sweat_smile::face_with_peeking_eye::grimacing:. Oh, well. I’ll just blame the late night and my own exhaustion :wink::sweat_smile:.

7 Likes

Ugh, its gorgeous :heart_eyes: :green_heart:

7 Likes

It’s so pretty! I would have never thought of piecing those together :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

6 Likes

Beautiful! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Oh wow! These are beautiful :two_hearts:

5 Likes

This is so beautiful and intricate!! :star_struck::relaxed: It will look even more amazing when you finish!

4 Likes