Flower pillow giveway

Hi everyone!

To thank you all for the great feeback and love i have been receiving for my flower pillow pattern, I would like to organize a giveway!

I will be gifting the pattern to 3 people!
Winners will be picked on the 14th of June

:cherry_blossom: The 1st place will get my flower pillow pattern.
https://ribblr.com/pattern/flower-pillow-Crochet-4?referrer=483354
You will aslo get my carl the crab pattern. Not as popular but I am proud of it!
https://ribblr.com/pattern/carl-the-crab-Crochet?referrer=483354
:cherry_blossom: 2nd and 3rd will both get the flower pillow pattern, pdf version can also be sent via email if you want

To enter you just need to:
-follow my shop. https://ribblr.com/shop/solem-and-crochet-/?referrer=483354
-tag a friend
-optional : follow my ig @solemandcrochet to have and “extra” chance to win as i am running a giveway there too! (Checkout my latest post on there to see how to participate )
Dont worry, if you do not have ig, it will not reduce your chance to win on ribblr :wink:

If you dont win dont worry just keep an eye open as I will be running a sale really soon :wink:

Thank you again!

51 Likes

Congrats on releasing such a great pattern! I’m following your shop, but I don’t have insta to follow you there :pensive: @LatteCrochet @ClaireCrochets247 @Elaya @BreesBees

11 Likes

Dont worry about it you could still win this one :blush:

9 Likes

I am following your shop and i just applied on instagram!!! My insta is @zeps_craft_corner
@craftycellist @LoafOfBread @littlemisswonderful @Combre42

10 Likes

your crab is literally so cute!! it should be more popular!! ofc i followed you immediately! @SporkyGirl @craftycellist @SweetTomato @TitanWave @RainbowPenguin2

11 Likes

omgg the pillow is sooooo prettyyyy
following ofc!
@Paradise08 @Combre42 @BubblzCrochet @EV13isSPOCY @sakuracrochets @SunshineStudio

12 Likes

So cute i would LOVE to enter!!! @GrammaNay @SweetTomato @RainbowPenguin2 @Combre42

9 Likes

congrats! it looks amazing! @JaeaRenee @Combre42 @ellan3326 @SunshineStudio @ambre3 @littlemisswonderful @Smallpandafries @sakuracrochets @EvieCrochetKitties @MayaPapaya7

13 Likes

aaaaaa lovely pattern!!~
following!!!
@SunshineStudio @littlemisswonderful @BubblzCrochet @ellan3326 @sakuracrochets

11 Likes

soo cuuttteee
@SunshineStudio @littlemisswonderful @LoafOfBread

9 Likes

The pillow is so cool! I’d love to make one and put it on my bed as a decoration! Unfourtunetly, I don’t have instagram! But i hope i have a chance at winning here!!

Good luck to everyone! :blossom:

8 Likes

I love this pillow pattern, and your crab is really cute too! Thank you for hosting a giveaway and congrats on the release!
@LittleCreatures @artnium73 @CreshesxCritters @lunarcrochett

10 Likes

Very cute patterns!!
I am also following your IG
@LoafOfBread
@Buttercup77

7 Likes

your pattens are so cute!! djajcjjsd

@DeluluTrin @IdkLogan

8 Likes

Oh I was tagged! I love your patterns wow!

@EV13isSPOCY @XxTheCosmosxX

9 Likes

Following!! :heart_hands:
@EV13isSPOCY @notmimi @RainbowPenguin2 @Combre42

11 Likes

I followed! I love both of your patterns!! :heart:
@Combre42 @laurascraftedcollectibles @EV13isSPOCY @ambre3

9 Likes

So pretty! Following! And going to follow your insta!
@TitanWave @ellan3326 @LoafOfBread @notmimi @JaeaRenee

11 Likes

Congratulations on your release! I’d love to enter the giveaway, I gave you a follow on insta as well! @ellan3326

11 Likes

Followed you on instagram (@lotsaluvcreations) and just bought the pattern :heart::heart_eyes: been eyeballing it since testing. Its beautiful

9 Likes