fluffy yarn

hi, so i’ve been trying to find i guess like a better quality of just chenille yarn (i’ve just been getting some at dollar tree), does anyone happen to have any yarn recommendations similar to just chenille but better quality? i’ve been finding that sometimes my just chenille yarn is like falling apart (idk how to describe). thanks!

6 Likes

Chenille yarn is kind of known for falling apart lol. I personally love Sweet Snuggles Lite and Chenille Home Slim from Michaels. But Parfait Chunky from Premier is really popular too. (With the parfait, order it from the Premier shop on Etsy so you spend less money to get free shipping than from their actual website)

8 Likes

ooo ok, thanks! welcome to ribblr!

4 Likes

Welcome @PurpleSnowCrafts !! And thanks bunches for the shipping tip.

4 Likes

Yeah chenille yarn sheds/falls off, personally I love Chenille Home Maison Chenille yarn by Loops and Threads, but I also like the dollar tree Chenille yarn, if it’s possible it’ll be best to go in store to your local crafts store like Joann’s, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, etc so you can go and feel the yarn and see what you like the feel of most and could later buy online or in store also welcome @PurpleSnowCrafts hope you enjoy your time here!

6 Likes

I think that that is simply, velvet yarn you can find this at many craft stores (michels, joann’s, some might be at walmart)

4 Likes

i live in aus and most of my chenille yarn is bella baby nippers from spotlight, honestly pretty good despite lack of colour options

4 Likes