Follower question!

I really wanna grow my follower count but I’m not exactly sure how to grow it. People with a bunch of followers is it as simple as being on the app for a while? Or is there some sort of interaction I should be trying? Any idea would help! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

Luv y’all!! :kissing_heart:

13 Likes

i got all mine from just responding to random posts, and if someone follows me, i follow back. plus you get to know some great people (like you!)

10 Likes

As your 1st shop follower, I can help! Just post a pattern! You can make it for followers and that definitely helps! The more you make or test, the better off you will be. Also it takes a while so I wouldn’t worry about it for now​:yellow_heart:

9 Likes

Thanks! Also what do you think usually sells best for follower exclusive patterns?

6 Likes

I’ve noticed that patterns that you don’t find everywhere make me follow, so like for instance, if i found a pattern for a rabbit that looks more realistic, i would follow because i haven’t seen any like that

5 Likes

That’s why I try to make my patterns unique! Mostly animal food hybrids lol

4 Likes

yea they’re super cool! i was thinking of a food animal pattern so i might do that in the future

4 Likes

Do itttt they’re addicting lol

3 Likes

i gotta find all the right colors first lol. good brown yarn is so hard to find

2 Likes

You’re so right, it’s a problem

2 Likes

I just came up with an idea

Would the people of Ribblr like a…

Pineapple squid?

5 Likes

YES ABSOLUTELY (cs)

1 Like

YES THEY WOULD cs

2 Likes

I’m so dumb but what does cs mean?

3 Likes

Complete sentence, Ribblr doesn’t like all caps

3 Likes

yea i only learned that recently tbh

2 Likes

That’s so weird omg

2 Likes

fr, it also doesn’t like only emoji comments

1 Like

Well I’ll get some yellow yarn and start making a pattern

I make patterns pretty quick so maybe be expecting a call within the next 2 weeks

4 Likes

sick! I’ll be waiting and i already followed your store so you bet I’ll save it right away

2 Likes