Football Earrings Tester call for Crochet pattern testing:

I need testers for my Football Earrings - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

need 4 to 5 testers
test starts once your application click is approved, testing must be completed by 9/2/23
must be willing to create a journal and have at least one final photo of your make in it.
must be willing to give feedback as you work through the pattern.
must respond to the group message once all testers have been chosen (note that you may have access to start on this project before the group message is sent out to give time for others to respond to this post)

please comment with your favorite team or why you would want to make these earrings!

thank you for taking the time to read my post, happy Sunday.

12 Likes

id liketo test the football earrings i have an instagram of danshotcrocheter

1 Like

@caroll48 If you tap the photo it will ask you if you want to test, if you select yes then it will send your name to a test section that I can add you to testers.

@MyCraftyPursuits hi! Can puff paint be substituted?

1 Like

I personally no longer have a favorite team. So anyone who is an opponent to Norte Dame is good in my book lol, just to banter with my guy :smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes puff paint can be substituted. You can embroider with white thread or let me know if you have something else in mind :grin: love to see how creative people can be

1 Like

Perfect :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi Alesha, I can test for you if you still need someone :blush:

1 Like

Sure. If you click the photo and confirm you want to test then I can approve you to test :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.