Formatting Errors on Ipad

So, I’ve been trying to set up and promote my Korok patter, however when I go to work and edit, it shows up as such and the bottom overlays options.

7 Likes

Are you on a device that you can turn? As I have that issue sometimes on my iPad and turning it shows the rest of the menu

5 Likes

I just realised the title says iPad :joy:

5 Likes

We’re looking into it! Thanks for reporting.

6 Likes

Just a quick update, we believe this is fixed. Please check and let us know.

It’s an issue that affected shops using an iPad Air or iPad Pro in landscape mode. The issue is that an iPad Pro/Air acts both as a mobile/tablet device and as a small PC.

2 Likes

It’s showing up the same, when in landscape the menu falls beneath everything else like the photo above.

1 Like

Mine does it too, I just turn it round.

1 Like

Which iPad is it please?

2 Likes

The same thing happens when I have my tablet rotated to horizontal but when I turn it vertical I can access all of the options.

2 Likes

Is this an iPad? If so which one please and what version of iOS are you running?
Thanks!

2 Likes

I’m using an ipad pro from 2020 and running the latest version of ios

3 Likes

iPad Pro 4th Gen with most recent IOS,

2 Likes

Hi @Alyphira @FayeLamb

Just to let you know our engineers are still working on this, and they believe they have found the issue relating to iPad Pros in landscape mode. As you can imagine there are A LOT of devices out there, all with different specifications so it does take time to pin point the issue :sweat_smile:

In any case, this will be fixed for our June Feature drop. For the time being we recommend portrait mode as the app is generally more geared towards it.

Thank you for your patience!

3 Likes

It does the same thing on Samsung tablets.

5 Likes

Thanks for the update. Mine is pretty much always in landscape because of the way the stand works, so I’ve just been getting on with it to be honest. Looking forward to next months feature rollouts, this months have been great.

4 Likes

Thanks for letting us know. Which tablet is it and which Android version are you running?

It’s likely affected by the same bug if it’s a larger tablet. (i.e larger than 10" screen)

3 Likes

It is a 10.4 inch screen, yes. Samsung s6 lite. Don’t currently have access to it to see which version it is running at the moment.

3 Likes