@bestiecrochetier
@Skylaarxo
@Mentaldee
@MellowBea

7 Likes

Oh my!
:green_heart:

7 Likes

I selected quite a few! I started crocheting back up to do socks, and Iā€™ve only done one set of slippers so far! Would love to do some more!

6 Likes

Over the summer I will be trying to finish converting my knit patterns to crochetā€¦ At least the ones that make sense to do so.

5 Likes

I GOT MENTIONED I FEEL SO HONORED THANK YOU @ShortClarice

6 Likes

Oh your welcome

2 Likes

Tysm for mentioning me! <3

4 Likes

Youā€™re welcome :grinning:

4 Likes

Also i followed dont worry lol

5 Likes

omg thanks

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart_eyes: oooohhhhh!!! I LOVE THIS!!! So happy I saw this, I didnā€™t see it before so Iā€™m happy i didnā€™t miss the chance! You have patterns that I craaaave for! I luvs them all but just in case you are curiousā€¦ Iā€™m desperate trying to learn to knit socks ( and looking into anything ā€œfeetā€ :joy:). I love your originals! Knit :heart: crochet :heart:, all is good. Oh, and hatsā€¦ :star_struck:ā€¦ but did I mention socks? And feet stuff? ( No, Iā€™m not begging. NOPE. :innocent::raising_hand_woman::grin:)

6 Likes

Love this, haha!

Idk how to narrow it to a top five, but Iā€™ll do my best (and cheat by combining them :rofl:):

1. Either the Stepping Out & Now or Later Baby Sweaters, knit versions (donā€™t even have a baby, but I adore the classic silhouettes and would love more opportunities to work on my knitting).

2. Pretty much any of the knitted baby hats (because how to choose?!)

3. Most of the crochet baby sweater/cardigans, but Iā€™m especially drawn to Persephone, Cordelia, and Calliope.

4. The knit Amy slipper because it just has such a neat design (Meg and Beth close runners up).

5. And the Lily knit hat because the colowork is cool :smiling_face:

(Iā€™m campaiging on the platform that more of you should learn knitting with me via diving into some of these patterns! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink:)

7 Likes

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

So, of course Iā€™m proud of my designs, but I still marvel over the ones that are both knit and crochet and how well they match. I love that I can offer so many designs to either craft.
While the little women slippers are the most comfortable to me, Iā€™m partial to the midsummer setā€¦ They are just everything I could ever want in a crocheted slipper and I was able to scale those all the way down to toddler sizes without compromising any features.
That lily hat has the most perfectly rounded crown of any hat I have ever designed.
And yes, silly hats on babies is one of lifeā€™s simple pleasures :grin:

6 Likes

My sock formulas are my biggest triumph. And I will never give up trying to make The Abbott Heel a thing.

5 Likes

I think itā€™s the neatest thing to see the two versions and how well theyā€™ve been replicated; itā€™s also fun to work on the same designs in both crafts and learn the magic (read: application of skill, knowledge) behind their construction!

4 Likes

the best is Verdon and Gingerā€¦if I had not labeled them, even I would have a hard time telling them apart from just the photos

4 Likes

this mornings stats
stats, all time:
Puck
Doris
Verdon
Scoobert (crochet)
Marmee2
Titiana
Daphne (crochet)
Meg2
Velma (crochet)
Laurie2
Stats just since the game started
Dazzle2
Meg2
Penelope
Velma (crochet)
Now or Later
Dice2
Daphne (crochet)
Beth2
Lysander
Marmee2

6 Likes

Will this be our final tally? Follow my shop and pick what you like, no pattern is off limits. You canā€™t win if you donā€™t play!

6 Likes