FREE pattern giveaway (update)

The knit Amy is one of my favorites :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I wish Ribblr would “highlight” what patterns are already in my library when the pattern is posted anywhere would help me choose better which one I wanted

4 Likes

You mean not allow you to buy the same pattern twice? I think there is a function for that, I feel life it was discussed once

4 Likes

The crochet version of that was so hard to create… I’ll take knit cable over crochet ones any day!

3 Likes

No, I’d like it to be highlighted in some way so I know it is already in my library (show up in a different color maybe)

3 Likes

So you mean when you go to my shop, you would like any pattern you already own to reflect that in some way? Because I’m pretty sure that it won’t let you buy it again, not sure what it does if you click on something you already own, but I know there was a discussion somewhere about it

2 Likes

You have to click on the pattern to figure out if you own it already. If it would display in a different color or even bolded it would save a lot of clicking around. Even within a store I can’t tell if I own it or not. Unless I’m lucky enough to remember it

4 Likes

Hmm,
Hey @saar,
Is there a filter that will let you filter out patterns you already own when you are browsing? Seems like that would be a useful feature.

5 Likes

So, do you not just fill your wishlist them remove it from the wishlist after you buy something?

1 Like

I don’t use the wishlist. If I want it I buy it

1 Like

:smirk:You know that is what they are going to tell you, right? Lol

1 Like

If you already own it and you click on it it just says Ribblr It like with any pattern you download when you open it. That is the only way I know how to tell.

3 Likes

This is something the team are looking at!

I assume you have a very large library?

4 Likes

Don’t forget to (tag) share this with your friends! The more followers I get, the more free stuff I give away!
Update on the current top 10

4 Likes

I can’t believe there isn’t more interest in this giveaway packag! I just checked your shop followers. I want to win some stuff! Come on people follow the shop!

4 Likes

I know, right?
This whole venture has left me feeling rather disheartened and disliked tbh… I can’t even get people interested in FREE?!

3 Likes

How can people not be interested in free? Free is awesome! Free is amazing!

2 Likes

I guess I don’t have anything worth winning :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Stop that please I think your patterns are great, so easy to follow.
Do not let anyone or anything make you doubt your creativity :wink:

4 Likes

I don’t doubt my creativity, or skill in implementing it. I know my patterns are good…unwanted, but good.
My following is small, but true.

3 Likes