Free pattern!

Bear

4 Likes

hello! i would love to try any of your patterns if the option is still avaliable. you can add me on instagram - dziowana.tatuaze :wink:

4 Likes

Would you prefer the big rocket or the little bear?

Not biased but my 6 year old loves that rocket more than life!

4 Likes

Thank you I will go and choose colours on Sunday
I do not have Instagram but will share lots of photos in my journal for you to use xx

3 Likes

big rocket would be amazing !!

4 Likes

I’d love to do one of the rockets! I can have it done by February if you still need people.

4 Likes

It should be in your main patterns now. X

4 Likes

Thank you!!! It’s so cute! My daughter will love it. She just turned four and told me she’s going to be an astronaut in space and go to Jupiter. :blue_heart::blush:

4 Likes

I made it when my boy was 4. He is 6 now and it’s still love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Awww! That’s so sweet! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hello! Do you have a chat group to provide feedback on testing these patterns?
@craftsbyKarla

2 Likes

No. I probably should have but just message me if you notice any problems or typos. They have been pattern tested previously, but not in the ribber app and a long time ago. I just want to fix any mistakes in case that’s what is putting people off purchasing.

3 Likes

All done! Nako Mona Lisa Anti pilling yarn, Lion Brand Basic Stitch ( also anti pilling) hook was H/5mm. Two rounds of SC for border.

6 Likes

I think it looks great. You said it was for your grandchildren? Is that right?

They will LOVE it. Their grandma is so talented

4 Likes

Well, my grandchildren can pick out which ones they want out of 15 choices for their babies.

4 Likes

15 choices! Wow. You have been busy. Can I see the choices?

I hope they realise how lucky they are.

4 Likes

They are all in storage since I moved in with my daughter for a while.
Great request tho.

4 Likes

I have read you mention so much this storage of yours lol curiosity always kicks in

3 Likes

I would have been nice if I had packed the storage better so I could reach things. But, I have basically a 2 bedroom apartment packed into a 10x10 including probably 15 plastic bins of yarn. Its packed up to the ceiling.

4 Likes

Shocked Uh Oh GIF

3 Likes