Free to follower patterns

Hi Ribblr @Supportworker and Ribblrs,
I have a question about patterns that are free to followers and can’t find the answer in the forums/help/google.
I would like to make a pattern free to followers for a limited time and then switch it to a paid pattern. If I change it to a paid pattern will my followers who got it when it was free lose access to it?
Or is there a way to gift a pattern to all my followers at once?
Thanks so much for any help y’all can provide.
suettle

9 Likes

When you price the pattern after it being free, it wont charge the people who got it for free. As to gifting it to all your followers at once i dont know if there is a way

5 Likes

Once someone redeems it, they keep it even after the price is changed

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I want to reward my followers with freebies but don’t want them all to be permanently free.

5 Likes

I believe if you make a topic about the pattern, and how long it will be free (with it in your followers only) then you should be good so your followers can see and get the pattern while its free.

3 Likes

Thanks, yep that’s my plan now that I know for sure that once a freebie is claimed it stays in your Ribblr pattern library. I’m planning some special giveaways at the end of the year, too. I’m having so much fun adding patterns to Ribblr and so appreciate everyone who is supporting my work!

3 Likes

I had the same issue. I figured I had to refresh the screen.

1 Like