Free to whomever-CLOSED

Really want these books to go to someone who wants them. You may have, only need to pay for media mail. which is typically $3.19 for < 1 pound . (US only)

12 Likes

7 Likes

I’m interested in the activity cubes book. I work with the elderly and things like that are great for Alzheimers/dementia patients.

Also, the carry along book. Is that like small projects/pieces to work on when out somewhere?

Had to edit when I saw the afghans booklets - I’ve been looking for round afghan patterns. I’ve done a lot of square/rectangular ones and wanted to try round ones.

7 Likes

The carry alongs are actually purses and bags dated 2008.
Activity cubes are yours. You want both “Throws in the Round” and “Circular Afghans”?

6 Likes

Lol serious? Stitch and Bitch? I’m in The Netherlands so just outside the postal range. Sparked my interest though. :cherry_blossom:

6 Likes

Still available:

Encyclopedia of Scarves
Stitch and ahem
Geek Chic Crochet
The New Crochet (Japanese influence)
Slouch Hats

5 Likes

Yes please! All 4 - activity cubes, both circular afghan books and the carry and go.

6 Likes

aThey are yours. Message me your address ok?

6 Likes

I’m new to ribblr so I’m hoping I did the private message right. I wouldn’t want to be posting my full name & address publicly. Lol

6 Likes

you did good!

5 Likes

Anything left?

5 Likes

This is what’s left :nerd_face:

4 Likes

If the Happy Hooker and theGeek chic books are still available I would love to have them.

5 Likes

They are yours! @Airbo31
Message me your address please.

4 Likes