Friends

Hi everyone I’m looking for crochet friends, it gets super lonely at times not knowing anyone in person or close to my age that crochets. I hope we can be friends​:pleading_face::heart:

19 Likes

Are you under 17? I’m only asking because I can add you to a thread that has a bunch of people who are younger.

7 Likes

Welcome, welcome!
We have a great community here… Jump on in and tell us about yourself, get to know others, etc…
@Ribblr and many in here do a great job at keeping the community a safe and fun place to visit

8 Likes

A little about me: I’m a 37yr old SAHM of 2 (who are 12yrs apart!)
I crochet and knit (when I have time, as the youngest is very clingy)
I enjoy reading and singing
I’m an introvert and enjoy the quiet (children are not conducive to that haha)

9 Likes

Hello :heart::yarn: i would love to be friends. I am an adult though so if your 18+ then we can definitely be friends

10 Likes

19 but I’ve been crocheting since 16 and knitting since 14

9 Likes

I’m 19 turning 20 in January :relaxed:

8 Likes

I’m 19 years old, I’ve been a knitter since 14 and been crocheting since 16. I mainly make stuffed animals but i can pretty much make anything. I run a small crochet business called BrumbleStudios

11 Likes

Well, welcome to Ribblr! Glad to have ya!

8 Likes

I’m a grumpy old house spouse with all the time in the world to craft, and happy to meet another knitter!
I have enjoyed working with you so far, and hope we get to work together again. :grin:

9 Likes

I’m so glad​:relaxed: I’m finishing up on one of the slippers in between appointments hope to keep working with you and becoming knitting/crochet friends

9 Likes

Thank-You GIF by Stefanie Shank

8 Likes

7 Likes

Hi i am mackenzie and i am 15 years old i have been crocheting for about a year.
Whats your name and how old are you?

6 Likes

I’m 15 which is younger than you but if your fine with that, we can be crochet friends

6 Likes

Kiana 19​:blush:

5 Likes

Of course we can​:relaxed:

5 Likes

Welcome here !!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

My insta is @crochetbysophiem if you want to dm or something

5 Likes

Mine is BrumbleStudios

6 Likes