Friends

just followed you

6 Likes
5 Likes

hi

6 Likes

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here! I’m 20 (Just turned it this month!) :smile:

6 Likes

I feel so old

angry clint eastwood GIF

8 Likes

Hi I’m probably one of the youngest people on Ribler im 11 my name is jade I share this account with my grandma and I would love to crochet with you if you want

4 Likes

Hi I’m 11

4 Likes

Welcome​:blush:

4 Likes

Thanks

4 Likes

Ohh kinda late then but still I hope you had a great birthday :purple_heart:

5 Likes

I’m turning 20 in december and I love making new friends, but also I’m kinda bad at keeping up with them because low energy :sweat_smile:

Small edit: I love games as well next to crocheting, and I’m pretty much always up for playing games

6 Likes

It’s okay same​:weary: i have so many health issues that I’m constantly asleep or falling off the face of the earth for weeks/months at a time

5 Likes

Yeahh this exactly for me as well oof

Though here I’m like half active sometimes even when in that state, like too tired to reply to topics, but then at least just reading and adding likes

5 Likes

That’s fine lol thank you!

5 Likes

Ooo what games do you play?

5 Likes

I’m younger than you but ofc we could be friends.
I’m 13 btw

5 Likes

I am under 17 and would love to join!

5 Likes

Mostly play games on switch now (like lots of different games) because my old pc broke down and my new laptop doesn’t handle many games :sweat_smile: but always willing to try some and see if my laptop will cooperate lol (it does kinda run minecraft but will heat up quick with loud fan noise)

I play genshin as well on phone and plato (basically common card/boardgames but digital)

4 Likes

@WolfKvB I have a computer that isn’t strong enough to run big games :sob: I also play a wide range of games! Stardew Valley, Ooblets, Minecraft, Terraria, Dead by Daylight, Animal Crossing and My Time in Portia are ones I regularly play

4 Likes

Oohh those seem like fun, I thought about getting stardew valley and like ooblets, but haven’t yet, there’s another far type game coming out soon for switch that seems really fun, runefactory 5 is also on switch and I’ve played that lotsssss like it’s also farming and you can tame cool monsters (Also have to fight them though throughout the story)

Oohh and I got animal crossing but I kinda got bored after a while, like playing it alone is kinda boring after completing all quests/full museum (okay apart from art but that’s almost never at my island), but it might be fun to play with others :grin:

Also pokemon games are something I really love, might not be best quality graphics and such but it’s just kinda nostalgic fun

4 Likes