Friendship

IMG_20230730_203915

Hey everyone, this is just a reminder especially as for many people it’s school season again… I completly understand and relate to the desire for people and community but let’s remember that rejection is often Yahweh’s (God’s) protection! Perhaps God is is hiding your value from them because they are not assigned to your destiny. I know lonely seasons are hard, but I encourage you to go to the greatest friend there ever was and ever will be Yeshua Messiah (Jesus). I promise you that He will satisfy you!

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Jeremiah 29:11 NKJV

He has plans for you, no matter what season you are in currently. Remember that those you surround yourself with are so important. Look at Job’s story, we need to be so careful with those we let into our inner circle. The council of our friends can either be sent straight from the Lord or something the enemy uses to steer us away from our King. I plead with you to trust that if God is not opening a door or if He is closing one currently. Know that there is something else that He has, something better FOR YOU!!! Because He loves you. The best is yet to come!

The righteous should choose his friends carefully, For the way of the wicked leads them astray.
Proverbs 12:26 NKJV

I leave you with this, know that you are not alone. You are fought for and redeemed by the blood of the Lamb. There is good to come even if it’s not happening right now. Don’t give up, keep pushing onward in faith. This is a song that God has shown me something He is singing over me so I leave it here with you! Spotify

Run to Him, chase Him as He chases you! He won’t let you down!

With all my heart,
Your sister in Christ Lydia :white_heart:

10 Likes

Thank you so much i needed this :heart:

4 Likes

@SweetTomato
I’m so glad it helps! It’s truly my pleasure. God’s got you, He’s preparing things for you even now! :white_heart:

4 Likes

i really needed this lately :face_holding_back_tears: Thank you so much. God loves us no matter what!

4 Likes

Yes He certainly does! :white_heart::white_heart:

4 Likes

Omg this is great :smiling_face::blush:

3 Likes

Aww yay! :white_heart:

3 Likes

This is beautiful and the kind of encouragement we need. Thank you.

3 Likes

I’m so glad that I was able to share! :white_heart:

3 Likes

Awe I just read this and it is very inspiring thank you for sharing!! 🫶🏽

4 Likes