Frog Pattern

I finished designing this crochet frog pattern which I hope to put on here soon! But I was wondering if I was to sell the physical frog what a good price for it would be and how I should price other toys in the future?

12 Likes

I don’t have an exact price to give you, but some helpful tips to find a good selling price is to take in consideration the time you spent on the project, how much money the supplies you used were, and the size of the overall project; and never ever under price your project, you worked hard on that!

Your frog is absolutely adorable though, and I would love to hear how much you do end up selling it for!

5 Likes

@Minty_Mia I think these are great tips!

3 Likes

I think you should count the shipping, about what that would be, how much for materials, and any extra for real technical profit! :blush:It’s really up to you, whatever you wish! :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you these are awesome tips!

3 Likes

My only concern is that the people I sell it too could possibly not understand what goes into making each one and think it’s overpriced. Is that just me or am I overthinking it? :joy:

2 Likes

For me when I think of pricing I alway think about materials, including yarn, fluff, eyes, materials if shipping. There’s always going to be people who say it’s too much but on the other end there’s people who are willing to pay for it.

4 Likes

Oh my goodness that’s what I always think! I think it’s normal :sweat_smile: My business partner always reassured me that it’s not too much :wink:

2 Likes

Definitely! I agree with you :blush:

3 Likes

That is hard for us to help with really. A lot has to do with your area. We live in North Central Nebraska and it would not sell for the same as it would in New York. I think I would only get $4. The key for me is if I want it sold, or want to get what it’s worth. Sad really. But, this is more of a hobby for me at this stage in my life. I will follow along with this topic for more tips that may help me also. Good luck.

3 Likes