Froggie on a flower testing pattern! *my first ever pattern* (also need HELP!!!)

Hello!
I have finally designed my own pattern! It’s a Froggie on a flower. Problem is… how do you do it? Let me just try:

Rules are:
I’m picking testers by the 30th of September. I don’t know what other rules are there. Lol. But pls try help me :’)
Edit:
Yarn requirements: chenille/plush yarn recommended
Due date: 15th October
I need about 6 testers pls!

10 Likes

Super cute froggie and flower!!:heart_eyes:
So for posting a tester call, if you go to your pattern, there will be a clip board icon. Click on it and there will be an option to post your tester call. That makes it easy to keep track of everyone who applies. :blush:
Also, any other information like yarn requirements, due dates, and communication expectations is super helpful for testers to know too! :smile: Lots of luck with your pattern test!

6 Likes

Ok thank you so much!!

6 Likes

Thanks for helping, I’m now onto doing it properly :wink:

5 Likes

It’s all a learning curve, isn’t it? :blush: I just posted my first tester call too, so I feel you! :joy:

5 Likes

Hold on… how do you see who is applied for testing?

5 Likes

You’ll just go back to your pattern, click the clipboard and then click on assign testers. From there you’ll be taken to a different page. You’ll see another list with your patterns in testing, click on your pattern again and you should be able to see those who’ve applied! :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.