[FULL] Anybody willing to help?

I’m looking more pattern testers for this amigurumi pattern that I’m working on. My original pattern test isn’t going to plan :sweat_smile: I haven’t heard from my testers and would like some additional people to work on this for me. I will gift you the pattern when finished and am not strict on colors or
yarn type and if you don’t have felt you can leave it out or crochet circles for the boba! As far as deadline goes I’m going to be flexible too. Please tag anyone you know that is a trustworthy tester :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

Please consider testing <333

28 Likes

Tagging some pattern writing friends @anon5108995 @Asher @HookedByMarilyn
And some friends anyways
@Kenshae @NoKittenAroundStudio @anoswaldoddity
If you know anyone I really need some trustworthy testers :purple_heart:

8 Likes

@Yarmihoo has always been an amazing tester haven’t seen her around ribblr as much though

7 Likes

Really cute pattern!!
I just don’t have the time right now :sob:
Good luck!

8 Likes

I could test with bernat blanket yarn! I would probably need a few weeks to finish, as i am working on other tests aswell. I think i would use purple to make a taro boba!

8 Likes

Ok great! I’m flexible with the deadline. I can send it now :purple_heart:

7 Likes

I really wish you luck with testing :pleading_face: :white_heart:

7 Likes

I love this, it’s very cute, but I currently don’t have the time to test for you. I may be able to in a week or 2 though!

6 Likes

I wish I had time this is so cute!

6 Likes

I could make time for this time if you need me :blush:

8 Likes

Hey sweetie, I’m so sorry you are having issues with your testers… I don’t make amigurumi, but I could proofread this next week for you (this week is a bit full)… I wouldn’t expect the pattern at the end since I don’t make amigurumi, but would be more than happy to help you

6 Likes

cute!!! good luck!

6 Likes

i signed up last time but never received any info, im still able to help out!

6 Likes

ive just finished my current testing, so im free. id love to help if you need. when is the duedate for it?

5 Likes

ive made journals for all my testing patterns so far

4 Likes

I would help if my carpal tunnel wouldn’t have flared up :cry: good luck finding new testers :black_heart:

6 Likes

I was going to tag you on this

5 Likes

I don’t do ami at all, so I can’t vouch for ami testers, but I know there were a couple of posts and one chat in the last week offering up themselves as willing testers

6 Likes

Trying to take it easy these days. I have one test to complete for Ribblr slippers but I try to hook as little as possible loll

4 Likes

I’m available for testing. I can also keep a journal if you’d like me to. I think I can complete the testing in 2 weeks at max.

5 Likes