(full) surprise test call

You read that right, I have a crochet pattern!
I need 2 fast crocheters with experience outside of amigurumi to help me with a new top secret pattern.
I’m making sure that it is formatted correctly for a crocheter, the correct terms are used, and the dimensions are correct as written, so you must be able to follow stitch gauge, (row gauge will not apply)
This is worsted (4) weight and far less than one skein, and I really need the feedback in the next 2 or 3 days.
Successful testers will be gifted the pattern once it’s complete.

9 Likes

Ooo, I’m tempted but have one more test to complete ( a blanket) before I take on anything else!

3 Likes

Hey if you could send me the pattern I could check it out, I just want to clarify, I am pretty fast but… I am still learning a few things so if that’s fine with you I would love to

3 Likes

check your patterns, it should be there now

3 Likes

Okay thank you!

3 Likes

Are you still needing a tester? (40+ years experience)

5 Likes

Well considering I am a beginner and I stated that you should have some pretty high chances

4 Likes

Im fairly fast! And would love to help test! I have a ton of bernat super saver size 4 yarn! And lots of time this weekend!

3 Likes

Should be in your patterns

4 Likes

would love to but i am very slow and a beginner, good luck with the test!

4 Likes

Hi Im fairly fast! As long as the color isnt picky I should be able to finish fairly quickly :3 especially if you respond fast.

4 Likes

this particular test is full, but keep an eye out because I will have more over the next week or so

4 Likes

I’ll ask the leaders to close the topic for you ok?

@Karametra
@NoKittenAroundStudio

3 Likes