[Full] Tester call for Crochet pattern: Butterfingers the Axolotl

So I’ve chosen the testers, but I am so glad that many of you responded :pleading_face: thank you very much!

I need testers for my Butterfingers the Axolotl - Crochet ePattern
Hi, I know there are may axolotl patterns already but being that I´m in love with these little babies I wanted to make my own. It is not complicated and begginer friendly, and I´ll only need 5 to 6 testers. You´ll have a week and a half to finish. And afterwards I will be gifting the pattern to those testers!

Also I would appreciate that you send me a clear photo of the finished product, since I will be adding them to the pattern,

27 Likes

This is super cute! Well done!

6 Likes

I would love to test I can get it done within a few days

6 Likes

Super cute! I would love to test x
I would get it done in abt 2 days

6 Likes

This is one of the cutest versions I’ve seen! I’d love to test it for you, I can have it done this week​:blush:

6 Likes

I’d like to test it. Is any tipe of yarn ok or you want a specific one?

6 Likes

hi I can test :))

6 Likes

So adorable!! I’d love to test for you if you still need.

6 Likes

Oh my gosh, so CUTE :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pleading_face:. I would love to test for you, my instagram is @craft_coll if you want to check my work :sparkles:

6 Likes

I would love to test your cute axolotl :heart_eyes::revolving_hearts: my Instagram is @Karpyscrafts if you’d like to check out my past work :blush:

6 Likes

This is very cute ^^ If youre still looking for testers I’d love to try!

6 Likes

That is so cute!! I would love to test (:

5 Likes

Hi! i’d love to test this for you. if you’re still looking for people :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey I would love to test it. It looks so cute.

5 Likes

I would love to test this

6 Likes

I would love to test this adorable friend, but it looks like you have plenty of people willing to give it a go! If ya happen to need anyone else, it would be a joy to work on this fun design! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

I would love to test! Your pattern looks so cute and I hope you pick me!

4 Likes

This is adorable, if you still need testers I’d love to help out!

4 Likes

I would like to test it for you

4 Likes

Hi is this still available I would love to test this

2 Likes