[FULL]Tester call for Crochet pattern: Fiona the Hippo

I need testers for my Fiona the Hippo - Crochet ePattern

Posting this again as some testers have fallen through. Please only respond if you can finish by this coming Thursday (June 30th.)

Thanks!

8 Likes

I’d love to try your pattern out & it, also, doesn’t seem too much of a hassle needing it finished by Thursday… so I’m definitely up for the task :relieved:

5 Likes

Thank you! :raised_hands: Just added you.

5 Likes

I’d love to test!!! :heart_eyes:My Instagram is @Karpyscrafts if you’d like to see my past work! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Great! I just added you. Would be extra great if you share on Instagram when you’re finished. :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Thank you! Yay! I’m excited to start it ASAP! And ofc! Cant wait to post it :heart_eyes::star_struck::heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Oh my goodness! We, my little and I, just borrowed from the library, and read a book about little Fiona!

1 Like

I could test it if u needed :heart::black_heart::orange_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::green_heart::black_heart::blue_heart::black_heart::purple_heart::black_heart::heartpulse::black_heart:

2 Likes

I’d love 2

1 Like

Just to let you know, this is from a couple of months ago and the designer marked it as full :slightly_smiling_face: