FULL: Tester call for Crochet pattern: Ginge Bath

I need testers for my Ginge Bath - Crochet ePattern

I’m looking for a few testers to test this pattern. It’s not difficult but certain parts might be hard for a beginner. Hoping to have testing done by Friday. I don’t care what colors you choose just want to be sure you can follow my pattern.

Please only volunteer if you really will/can finish in time.

Thanks!

19 Likes

This is too cute, I would like to test it! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

This is adorable! I’d love to test this for you!

4 Likes

I would love to test

4 Likes

Id love to test! If you want to see my creations, my insta user is Crochetbyfaith_

5 Likes

So cute! I can definitely squeeze this in by Friday if you’re still looking. @dragoncat.crafts on IG if you want to vet me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

oh oh oh…pick me!!!

5 Likes

I love this idea!

3 Likes

Just added you as a tester. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks you! Check out my Instagram to see it in action @mindymadeit

5 Likes

Just added you as a tester. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you so much. You can see it in action on my Instagram @mindymadeit

5 Likes

I added you as a tester. You can see it in action on my instagram @mindymadeit let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

4 Likes

Ok I just added everyone. I’m also making this a free pattern for this week and then it will be paid. I will still gift it to the testers after you finish though.

4 Likes

Thank you! I see it in my list now. I’ll be able to start tomorrow :blush: following on IG now

5 Likes

I would love to test this pattern- I have time this week to do it

5 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr @Tanya2
so happy that you’re here!

3 Likes

I would love to test it! So adorable! I have been crocheting for 24 years.

5 Likes

Just added you. Thank you!

4 Likes

I’d absolutely love to test this!!!

4 Likes

So cute!

4 Likes

Want me to ask leaders to close this topic?

4 Likes