(FULL) Tester call : Harold The Chonky Hot-Dog Frog

Yass and up Harold the cat

5 Likes

Yup absolutely! :relaxed: Would you like progress shots as I go or just a photo of the finished product?

5 Likes

I don’t mind but I would to see your progress.

5 Likes

No problem! I’ll be sure to sneak Harold the cat into a few shots as well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

have you got the pattern yet

4 Likes

Yess I’m so excited

4 Likes

I see it in my patterns! Thank you so much I’m so excited :relaxed:

5 Likes

np I am excited to.

4 Likes

How is everyone going on with Harold

5 Likes

Hello! I would love to test if youre still looking for testers!! I have The Women’s Institute soft and chunky yarn so i could make a fairly chonky Harold!! let me know i’d be happy to help and can finish within a few hours :slight_smile: <3 i also just started a crochet instagram @crochetbytrudie where i can post if that helps you! :grinning: xxx

6 Likes

Yes please I will send the pattern right away and I would love for you to post our instagram is @Stitchedby_sisters

6 Likes

Thank you so much! I will start it now :smiling_face:

6 Likes

I’m so excited to see it.

5 Likes

It’s been a week since I posted Harold and I do want to publish the pattern now so could everyone tell me how they are getting on because I do want to publish the pattern.

4 Likes

Hey guys I just want to let u know that I will be posting Harold soon so if u haven’t replied to me about testing please let me know as I will be publishing harold in the next thirty minutes.

3 Likes