(FULL) Tester needed for a very easy beginner coaster

18 Likes

I’d love to test this out for you!

6 Likes

I can test for you

4 Likes

These are so fun!!! Would love to test for you!

5 Likes

These look so cool and fun! I would love to test them for you!

5 Likes

Yay! I’ve been Knitting and crocheting for ages but was too much of a scaredy-cat to try writing patterns so I’m taking baby steps with this one which is my first. Have you tested before? If so, you will probably be teaching me the process along the way, ha-ha.

I don’t have a firm completion date except that I’d like to release the pattern in a week or 2. It literally took more time to cut all the yarn and tie the fringe than time spent crocheting the 3 rounds so hopefully testing will not cause too much disruption to your day-to-day.

I would like a couple of progress photos and am open to as many color combinations as you like.

Finally, any advice and constructive feedback is welcome.

6 Likes

Yay! I’ve been Knitting and crocheting for ages but was too much of a scaredy-cat to try writing patterns so I’m taking baby steps with this one which is my first. Have you tested before? If so, you will probably be teaching me the process along the way, ha-ha.

I don’t have a firm completion date except that I’d like to release the pattern in a week or 2. It literally took more time to cut all the yarn and tie the fringe than time spent crocheting the 3 rounds so hopefully testing will not cause too much disruption to your day-to-day.

I would like a couple of progress photos and am open to as many color combinations as you like.

Finally, any advice and constructive feedback is welcome.Yay! I’ve been Knitting and crocheting for ages but was too much of a scaredy-cat to try writing patterns so I’m taking baby steps with this one which is my first. Have you tested before? If so, you will probably be teaching me the process along the way, ha-ha.

Sandi

6 Likes

Thanks
Sandi

6 Likes

This would be my first time testing, but I have been crocheting for over 2 years. Everytime I want to test a pattern, the slots fill up so fast so I am glad to start with a small project. I am glad to give construtive criticism and any tips that I find helpful along the way. I could probably finish this project within a few days to a week and will send you progress photos as I continue to work on it​:blush:
~Bee

5 Likes

I’m good with all those things! I’ll take photos as I complete each row etc etc and since this is only a small project it shouldn’t take me too long to make : )

6 Likes

Thanks
Sandi

5 Likes

Not a problem, we will learn together. Heck, I’m still trying to figure out Ribblr and all its functions! I’ll give you access to the pattern shortly, if I can figure it out. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions.
Thank you
Sandi

6 Likes

That’s great. I’m new to Ribblr and the learning curve is a bit of a challenge so bear with me while I try to figure out how to give you access to the pattern.

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions.
Thank you
Sandi

5 Likes

Thank you! I am also still figuring out all the bells and whistles for Ribblr as well. I am used to Ravelry. I can’t wait to test this for you!
~Bee

5 Likes

Hi,
Have you seen the pattern yet? I think I assigned it to you but I’m so new to this tool I can’t figure out if I did it right. I also don’t know if you are sent a notification to alert you.
Thanks
Sandi

5 Likes

Hi, I think I assigned you as a tester on this pattern but I can’t figure out if it went through or not.
Thanks
Sandi

6 Likes

I think you gift the pattern? That’s what happened with another pattern testing call. They said they gift the pattern to those testing and them ask for feedback once the tester is finished. That’s what I read anyway.
~Bee

5 Likes

Thanks got it

4 Likes

Wonderful! Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions, feedback, etc.
Thank you
Sandi

5 Likes

Hi

Your pattern does not have the instructions show up

4 Likes